|Seventh International CONFERENCE ON SUBSTANCE ABUSE & HIV
|Rules for Abstract Presentations
Following are the topics for presentation of abstracts at the conference:
- Epidemiological Research on Drugs and HIV/AIDS.
- Drug and HIV Education.
- Ethnic Dimensions (Culture, migration and drug / HIV issues).
- Psychology of Substance Abuse / HIV.
- HIV / AIDS and Substance Abuse.
- Epidemiological Research on Alcohol.
- Information and Dissemination.
- Drug Supply Reduction.
- Substance Abuse and the Law.
- Social Work in Substance Abuse / HIV.
- Focus on Women and Minorities.
- Drug / HIV Treatment Organisations.
- Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety.
- Role of the Corporate Sector.
- Substance Abuse at the Workplace.
- Family Therapy in Substance Abuse / AIDS.
- Adjuvant Therapies in Substance Abuse / AIDS.
- Drug Forecasting.
- Psychiatry in Substance Abuse / HIV.
- Pharmaceutical Preparations in treatment of Substance Abuse / AIDS.
- Genetics and Substance Abuse.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
- Persons desiring to make a presentation at the conference, may kindly provide all relevant details in the ABSTRACT FORM
- All Abstracts may kindly be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may also be submitted as follows:
- by fax(Attn:Dr.Merchant) at 91-22-2342 1416
- or by mail to :
Hope 2002 Secretariat.
H-1, Sitaram Building,
- Kindly ensure that your abstract is submitted BEFORE 6.00 pm on 31st October 2002.
- Each abstract will be allocated to a specific Hope 2002 Session, and will be reviewed by the concerned Chairperson, and her/his decision to accept/reject the same will be final.
- All presenters should kindly obtain necessary permissions of relevant authorities for use of data to be presented. Further, the presenter must also agree to permit Hope 2002 to publish the abstract and related documents.
- All abstracts will be considered for presentation only after payment of Registration fees, and if submitted by 6.00 pm on 31st October 2002.
|President: Dr.Yusuf Merchant
H-1, Sitaram Building, Palton Road, Mumbai 400001, INDIA.
Tel: 91-22-2345 3253. Fax: 91-22-2342 1416.
Mobile No: (98204 27223)
|© www.hopeconference.org. All rights reserved. Website designed by Netiquette Inc